Celyn Villa Bed and Breakfast is in the village of Carmel, just 2 miles from Holywell, North Wales and has easy access to the A55. We have been running our 4 star ‘home from home’ bed and breakfast for over ten years and offer a warm welcome to all our guests. All our comfortable bedrooms have sea views and are tastefully decorated and furnished to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
The ‘Celyn Breakfast’ is prepared using locally sourced ingredients where possible including lovely freshly laid eggs and gold medal winning Welsh sausages. We also offer lighter, vegetarian and restricted diet options if required.
Home cooked evening meals and packed lunches also available, or why not visits one of several pubs offering good food locally.
- Double, Family and Twin Rooms
- 3 day Dinner, Bed and Breakfast breaks available
- Tea, coffee, biscuits, TV, hairdryers, toiletries in all rooms
- Large guest lounge with TV, DVD, video, games and books
- Free WiFi
- Off road parking and secure lock up for cycles
Family room £100
We offer 10% discount for 2 or more night stay during low season.
To book, just use our booking form, phone or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can use the online booking system.